- Pauline Boss, Ph.D
- David Keith, M.D. in Syracuse, New York
- Rebecca King, M.D. in Auburn, New York, host of www.symbolicexperiential.com
- Doug Kramer, M.D. in Madison, Wisconsin
- Erin Morgan, Ph.D
- Oregon Health & Science University Psychiatry Department
- Oregon Health & Science University Biomedical Information Communication Center
- Nan and Allen Whitaker-Emrich in Portland, Oregon
- Jeremy Whitaker
- University of Wisconsin at Madison, Archives
- Godaddy web hosting – $60 / year
- MySql database – $150 / year
- Soundcloud Unlimited account – $135 / year
- Vimeo Pro account – $100 / year
- Duplication and transfer services – we expect to spent about $1000 total over several years to digitize reel-to-reel audiotapes, 16 MM and 8 MM film, 3/4-inch cassette and 1/2 inch reel videotapes.
- Professional services – $500 / year
You can make a safe and secure donation to the Carl Whitaker Project through PayPal [LINK NOT AVAILABLE YET]. Your donation receipt will be from the Mental Health Association of Portland, an Oregon nonprofit organization, tax identification 20-0138570, the Project’s fiscal sponsor. All donations to the Project are restricted to the Project, and your donation is tax deductible as allowed by law.
- The site is under development. No parts are static. Expect changes at anytime.
- AP Style is used for citations.
- Attribution is made, and if possible links to original content.
- Copyright is respected and permission perused. Images and texts are owned and © 1939- 2014 by the respective holders and are presented here for educational purposes within the “fair use” terms of US Code: Title 17, Sec. 107.
- How copyright works for the Carl Whitaker Project
Whitaker Documents Spreadsheet via Google Apps
The Mental Health Association of Portland is fiscal agent of the Carl Whitaker Project. It is a 501 C 3 nonprofit, tax ID 20-0138570.