- Pauline Boss, Ph.D
- David Keith, M.D. in Syracuse, New York
- Rebecca King, M.D. in Auburn, New York, host of www.symbolicexperiential.com
- Doug Kramer, M.D. in Madison, Wisconsin
- Erin Morgan, Ph.D
- Oregon Health & Science University Psychiatry Department
- Oregon Health & Science University Biomedical Information Communication Center
- Nan and Allen Whitaker-Emrich in Portland, Oregon
- Jeremy Whitaker
- University of Wisconsin at Madison, Archives
- Godaddy web hosting – $60 / year
- MySql database – $150 / year
- Soundcloud Unlimited account – $135 / year
- Vimeo Pro account – $100 / year
- Duplication and transfer services – we expect to spent about $1000 total over several years to digitize reel-to-reel audiotapes, 16 MM and 8 MM film, 3/4-inch cassette and 1/2 inch reel videotapes.
- Professional services – $500 / year
You can make a safe and secure donation to the Carl Whitaker Project through PayPal [LINK NOT AVAILABLE YET]. Your donation receipt will be from the Mental Health Association of Portland, an Oregon nonprofit organization, tax identification 20-0138570, the Project’s fiscal sponsor. All donations to the Project are restricted to the Project, and your donation is tax deductible as allowed by law.
- The site is under development. No parts are static. Expect changes at anytime.
- AP Style is used for citations.
- Attribution is made, and if possible links to original content.
- Copyright is respected and permission perused. Images and texts are owned and © 1939- 2014 by the respective holders and are presented here for educational purposes within the “fair use” terms of US Code: Title 17, Sec. 107.
- How copyright works for the Carl Whitaker Project
John Mansfield – legal representation
Whitaker Documents Spreadsheet via Google Apps
Administration of carlwhitaker.org is by Jason Renaud.
The Mental Health Association of Portland is fiscal agent of the Carl Whitaker Project. It is a 501 C 3 nonprofit, tax ID 20-0138570.